Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Drum Roll Please................

Here it is! The first but not last contest here at Digging Up Your Roots!!!....and this contest is an easy one!!!...
I decided to make the prize for this contest to be Ontario, Canada related!

send an email to beaukim@msn.com (in the body of the email plz put in where you're from ex. Tilbury, Ontario, Warwickshire,England, Texas,U.S.A - this way I will have some idea as where I should base prizes on for future contests) I will reply to each email so you know for certain that you are entered.

I will draw one name from all who entered. Winner will be announced on Jan. 20 2005! I will email the winner to get shipping address.

Now here is the prize!!!
Roman Catholic Marriage Registers in Ontario 1828 - 1870 - Compiled by Renie A. Rumple
AND
10 Map Set - Ontario Counties in 1852 by Thomas Maclear

a quick preview as to what is coming up tomorrow! I will posting my search for ODELL's in Warwickshire. What a hunt that has been!!

take care
Kim

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading through your blog. You have quite some interesting topics. To further expand your content on your blog, try visiting mine at Genealogy Search. Maybe it will help one of your visitors to find a relative from the past or to look up ancestors. Thanks!

October 24, 2005 at 6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a wet shirtholden t-shirt site called Holden Tees. We're a small company and we sell shirts and stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time

-Holden Tees

November 16, 2005 at 3:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your drum world blog. You might like this website : **LongIslandDrumInstruction.com**

November 19, 2005 at 6:54 AM  
Blogger Iza Firewall said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 24, 2007 at 1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati Profile
Google
Site Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory