Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Drum Roll Please................

Here it is! The first but not last contest here at Digging Up Your Roots!!!....and this contest is an easy one!!!...
I decided to make the prize for this contest to be Ontario, Canada related!

send an email to beaukim@msn.com (in the body of the email plz put in where you're from ex. Tilbury, Ontario, Warwickshire,England, Texas,U.S.A - this way I will have some idea as where I should base prizes on for future contests) I will reply to each email so you know for certain that you are entered.

I will draw one name from all who entered. Winner will be announced on Jan. 20 2005! I will email the winner to get shipping address.

Now here is the prize!!!
Roman Catholic Marriage Registers in Ontario 1828 - 1870 - Compiled by Renie A. Rumple
AND
10 Map Set - Ontario Counties in 1852 by Thomas Maclear

a quick preview as to what is coming up tomorrow! I will posting my search for ODELL's in Warwickshire. What a hunt that has been!!

take care
Kim

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your drum world blog. You might like this website : **LongIslandDrumInstruction.com**

November 19, 2005 at 6:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 24, 2007 at 1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati Profile
Google
Site Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory