Friday, December 17, 2004

Times Like These Is When You Really Love Genealogy!

well, while I was at the cemetery, I took a photo of my great grandfather FITZSIMMONS grave, as I had only wrote down the info off his grave. I had previously done some searching for his family, but never had any luck. He was very elusive. So, I came home and realized that the Canadian census has been pretty much indexed so perhaps I now could locate him...and sure enough I DID! He's living at home with his parents and seven siblings! It's times like this you gotta love...So I'm off to look into some more info on him!

here is the link to the indexed 1901 census (and YES they need volunteers!) 1901 Canadian Census

Kim


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading through your blog. You have quite some interesting topics. To further expand your content on your blog, try visiting mine at Genealogy Search. Maybe it will help one of your visitors to find a relative from the past or to look up ancestors. Thanks!

October 24, 2005 at 6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about maryland genealogy and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site about maryland genealogy so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here! If you get a chance, please stop by maryland genealogy

November 4, 2005 at 4:55 PM  
Blogger Johnny Reb said...

Interesting blog. Keep up the good work.

Regards,

Johnny Reb
Warren Akin
http://www.scv670.com

December 31, 2005 at 12:53 AM  
Anonymous Cartersville said...

Interesting blog...a good read.

Regards,
A Cassville Heritage Association member, Cassville, Georgia
Cartersville

October 28, 2006 at 8:51 AM  
Blogger Iza Roberto said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 28, 2007 at 4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati Profile
Google
Site Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory