Friday, December 17, 2004

Times Like These Is When You Really Love Genealogy!

well, while I was at the cemetery, I took a photo of my great grandfather FITZSIMMONS grave, as I had only wrote down the info off his grave. I had previously done some searching for his family, but never had any luck. He was very elusive. So, I came home and realized that the Canadian census has been pretty much indexed so perhaps I now could locate him...and sure enough I DID! He's living at home with his parents and seven siblings! It's times like this you gotta love...So I'm off to look into some more info on him!

here is the link to the indexed 1901 census (and YES they need volunteers!) 1901 Canadian Census

Kim


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

August 28, 2007 at 4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati Profile
Google
Site Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory