Monday, December 20, 2004

Books I Have

here are some books I have. As I said last night, these books are about villages in England. They are very interesting as they give you a 'feel' of the village and they discuss different families in the areas.

Times Past Part 1 and 2 - These books cover Temple Grafton, Warwickshire, and the various villages around, such as Bidford on Avon, Ardens Grafton etc

Weston Matters - This book covers Weston-on-the-Green, Oxfordshire

there you have it.....

if anyone wants any look ups please let me know...

I'll be back later and I'll give a list of some links to genealogy sites that I have found really helpful!

Kim




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading through your blog. You have quite some interesting topics. To further expand your content on your blog, try visiting mine at Genealogy Search. Maybe it will help one of your visitors to find a relative from the past or to look up ancestors. Thanks!

October 24, 2005 at 6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati Profile
Google
Site Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory