Friday, December 17, 2004

Getting Started

Hi All,

Well today is my very first post! I thought long and hard about what topic I wanted to 'blog' about and decided that I may as well go with my favourite one!! FAMILY TREES! There is nothing more interesting or more fun than hunting down long lost family....

I started in this about 4 years ago, and what an adventure it's been!!....

Will go more into my adventures later, but first I want to talk a bit about what I want this blog to be...

I hope to chronicle my latest findings etc as I trace different branches of my family!! Give advice to the newbies, hopefully get advice from those of you who are alot more experienced then me!! Maybe have a couple of contests, where the prizes are all genealogy related!!!!

Tomorrow, I will post a bit about my family etc...and we'll get started....!!!

bye
Kim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Technorati Profile
Google
Site Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory